The Adidas Classic Pro goalkeeper gloves are the perfect gloves for gameday. They have 3.5 mm of cushioning in the palm to help absorb impact. The grippy latex allows you to secure the ball in all conditions and the fingers are cut for a comfortable, natural fit. The back of the glove is a design that is insipried from the gloves of Real Madrid’s greatest goalkeeper that he wore in his debut in 1999.
- Meets NFHS and NCAA specifications
- Latex foam and cushioning designed to the exact characteristics of adidas match balls
- Body: polyester / cotton / polyurethane
- Palm: rubber / polyurethane / cotton
- URG 2.0 latex for superb grip and excellent cushioning
- Negative cut for tight and snug fit
- Stretch strap for stable fit
- Seamless, close-fitting bandage around wrist
There are no reviews yet.