The Field Safety System from Hot Bed Lacrosse offers an innovative way to keep soccer and/or lacrosse balls within the field of play. The 120’L x 12’H collapsible, lightweight aluminum design allows for easy transport, storage and on-field configurability. Innovative telescoping poles extend for added safety and telescoping legs adjust for added stability. The system’s patented recoil springs allow flexibility to prevent damage from high winds or player interference. Can be used in conjunction with sandbags (see below) to add additional stability in high winds.
- 120’L x 12’H
- Safe for grass or turf
- Includes 7 uprights and 120′ of netting
- Aluminum uprights w/ steel spring spaced at 20′
- Legs fold up for transport and storage
- Adjustable from 7’H to 10′ 6″H
- Push pin design for easy extension
- 12′ high netting aids in ball collection
- Netting is 1-1/2” mesh, #21 200lb tensil strength, UV treated
- Netting has 5-7 year life
- Sandbags highly recommended – see below
There are no reviews yet.